-
September 26th, 2005, 02:51 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Wow Lefty,
That was a great tutorial!!!
-
September 26th, 2005, 08:01 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I like to take screenshots. Whee! Ctrl Prt Sc!
-
September 27th, 2005, 04:48 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Well It worked for me!
Mum did it work for you???
-
September 30th, 2005, 03:57 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Well if you don't count the pic of all the f...ing flamingos I just printed..grrrrrr
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 12:58 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
October 1st, 2005, 12:30 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Ah, then you probably clicked oustide the thread when you wanted to print. The thing then thinks you want the background.
Highlight, and then right-click on the highlighted text. That should do it.
-
October 2nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
#16
Inactive Member
ok that worked.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2005, 02:40 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I wish I could do screen shots.
I tried to do the ctrl & print sceen, but Nothing happened.
My button that says print screen also has printed below it SysRq.
It is no the original keyboard.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
rOg
-
October 5th, 2005, 03:35 AM
#18
Inactive Member
anything I do is usually accidental and I can never do it again ...wha? ya want some flamingoes?
-
October 8th, 2005, 02:11 PM
#19
Inactive Member
It's supposed to say Sys Rq under. That's a bit of a relic, but my keyboard is from the early 1990s too, since I hate those damn Windows keys between Control and Alt and all modern keyboards have them.
If you press "Ctrl" and "Prt Sc" at the same time you copy the image of your screen to the dumpfile called Clipboard. (The same thing happens when you copy a text by either "Ctrl" "C" or by selecting the option from the right-click windows meny.)
The only thing you need to do is to go to a graphic editor (like Photoshop, but even Paint should work) and press "Ctrl" and "V" for paste.
Et presto!
-
October 8th, 2005, 05:56 PM
#20
Inactive Member
making a note to take a computer class
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks